top of page

Tax Free Weekend at Computer Corner!

Updated: Jul 18, 2023

Tax free weekend is a time to save a lot of money, especially on big purchases! Let us explain exactly what is and isn't eligible and what kind of goodies you could win if you end up preordering for tax free weekend!

Computer and computer accessories can be one of those big purchases that one has to make, especially before heading back to school! Every year during Tax Free Weekend (August 5-7), the State allows us to waive sales tax on certain eligible computer purchases.

The rules can be confusing. Read on to learn more.

First off let me explain how it works with us:

  • Computer Systems (desktops, laptops) must cost less than $1,000.

  • Peripherals (monitors, printers) must cost less than $500 each.

  • Software is not eligible as a stand-alone product. However some of the systems are eligible to be bundled with software!

Big purchases are scary! So we want to help! Pre-Ordering is available and highly encouraged to ensure that your preferred system is available during Tax Free weekend. Don't miss out!

Pre-Ordering is simple:

  • Pay 75% down. Remaining 25% balance paid during Tax Free Weekend.

  • Preordered systems must be picked up during or shortly after Tax Free Weekend.

We also offer Reconditioned systems for Tax Free weekend. Expertly reconditioned by our experienced techs, we offer warranties for ALL Reconditioned systems and monitors:

  • Reconditioned Desktops - 6 month hardware warranty with an option to extend to 2 years

  • Reconditioned Laptops - 90 day warranty for hardware and battery with the option to extend to 1 year.

  • Reconditioned Monitors - 90 day hardware warranty

We have created a fancy new button on our website to make it easy to find our "Tax Free Weekend" page. You can directly contact us, browse eligible systems and peripherals, and even preorder!

bottom of page